Homemade Lemon-Lime Guacamole
- 2 large ripe avocados (seeded and mashed)
- 1 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil
- 2 drops Lime Vitality essential oil
- 1 small Roma tomato (diced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp sour cream (optional)
- Salt to taste
Add avocado flesh to small mixing bowl and smash with a fork. Mix in the red onion, crushed garlic, lemon essential oil, lime essential oil, diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro, sour cream and salt to taste.
Add more lemon and/or lime essential oil, 1 drop at a time, to taste.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 121kcal