You love essential oils. You’ve seen their power to relax you, help you focus, and support your overall wellness. And while they work amazing for you, you’ve wondered how to use essential oils with your kids and teenagers.
Because let’s be honest, there is so much conflicting information…
- Which essential oils are safe to use with kids?
- Can I use essential oils with infants?
- What essential oil recipes will really work for teens?
- What is the right amount of essential oil to use with my kids?
We have been on that same journey.
So, we decided to research (and research some more) and learned everything we could to start our children on a healthy oily journey.
And now we want to share that information with you…
We want to share everything we know about essential oils so that you can feel confident about how they can be a part of your family’s healthy and natural life.
The eBook includes:
Safety Checklist for Using Essential Oils with Children
- Oils to Avoid with Infants
- How to Dilute Essential Oils for All Ages
- How to Test for Skin Sensitivities
- and more safety guidelines…
Essential Oil Recipes for Babies and Kids
- Homemade Fabric Baby Wipes
- Natural Hair Detangler Spray
- Homemade Moisturizing Hand Cleanser Spray
- Homemade Foaming Hand Soap
- Mattress Refresher
- Three Roller Blends for School Success
Essential Oil Recipes Especially for Teens
- Homemade Peppermint Mouthwash
- Two Homemade Foaming Face Washes
- Facial Toner
- All Natural Blemish Gel
- Blemish Spot Treatment
- Shoe and Foot Deodorizing Powder
- Muscle Relief Massage Oil
- Plus, 2 Bonus Recipes just for teens
Get your copy of Essential Oil Recipes for Toddlers to Teens today. You’ll be able to read your eBook and even print off all the recipes today if you like. Start immediately with the easy download link you’ll receive instantly through email.
*Note: This is a digital copy of our ebook. There is not a physical copy available at this time.