After using essential oils for several years, we have found many favorite items to purchase for recipes, storage, and education, and of course, some to avoid. Here is a growing list of our tried and true essential oil supplies and resources to go along with an oily lifestyle.
Favorite Essential Oil Resources & Supplies
(Scroll through the entire list or click on any category below to jump to that section.)
- Essential Oil Books
- Diffuser Jewelry
- Essential Oil Storage & Display
- Carrying Bags for Oils
- Natural Makeup & Skincare
- Favorite Recipe Supplies
Essential Oil Books
1. Essential Oils for a Clean and Healthy Home: 200+ Amazing Household Uses for Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Lavender Oil, and More: An easy-to-read collection of great ideas for natural cleaning.
2. Gentle Babies: Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Childbirth, Infants and Young Children: Debra Raybern combines two decades of professional knowledge with tried-and-true techniques and first-hand testimonials. This insightful and easy-to-follow guide benefits both experienced and first-time mothers.
3. Essentials: 50 Answers to Common Questions about Essential Oils: Dr. Lindsey Elmore provides practical, no-nonsense answers to common science questions about essential oils in straightforward language.
4. Lucy Libido Says…..There’s an Oil for THAT: A Girlfriend’s Guide to Using Essential Oils Between the Sheets Developed by a woman for a woman, “There’s an Oil for THAT” gives you all the tips, tricks, and fun in one easy to read book that you’ll want to store at your bedside.
Essential Oil Diffuser Jewelry
1. These diffuser bracelets by Put On Love Designs have real, genuine, beautiful, tiny pieces of the earth [aka gemstones] on them alongside faux suede which acts as a diffuser when you apply 1-2 drops of your fave oil to it! Shop at Whimsy + Wellness here.
2. Rose gold is everywhere this year! Make a special someone happy this holiday with a gorgeous and glamorous diffuser necklace. Made from high-quality stainless steel, this necklace is a show stopper. It even comes wrapped in a velvet gift bag! Get it here.
3. This gorgeous Hexagon shaped lava stone diffuser necklace available in 3 finishes. The lava stone is hung on a 16-inch chain with a 2-inch chain extender. Apply a drop or two of your favorite EO onto the LAVA bead!
4. This bracelet is made of rose quartz and white lava beads, and an adjustable brass chain. Add essential oils to the lava stone to give off a pleasant aroma. Give as a gift or keep for yourself. Buy this bracelet here.
Best Essential Oil Diffusers
1. This is a fantastic price for a travel or nightstand diffuser! It runs continuously for about 3 hours or in mist mode for 4-5 hours and comes with 7 different mood lights (or you can turn the light off altogether). It’s not a big one, but would be perfect next to your bed for nighttime diffusing or on a desk.
2. This wood grain diffuser may be small, but it packs a lot of power! It features 16 LED different color options with a bright or dim setting. It has four timer settings (1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or continuous) as well as an auto-off feature when the water runs out.
3. The Vitruvi Stone Diffuser is crafted out of the highest quality porcelain. With its matte ceramic finish, it doubles as a piece of décor. Features ultrasonic technology to preserve oil integrity and two-timer settings for 4 or 8-hour runtime.
4. The Desert Mist Diffuser is designed to appear as an elegant vase that you can proudly display in your home without disrupting your decor. With improved run time and features, it is one of the most versatile diffusers Young Living has ever offered.
Visit my Amazon Shop for more Essential Oil Diffusers. Plus, check out our huge list of Top Picks for Diffusers Under $20 here!
1. The Oasis Shower Diffuser is truly one of a kind. Now you can diffuse essential oils while you are relaxing in the shower. It is completely waterproof and holds both five and ten ml bottles. Get a Shower Diffuser here using our referral link and save 10%!
2. This USB Cool Mist Mini Portable Diffuser is perfect for the car, home office, or bedroom. It runs for up to 6 hours and fits in most vehicle cup holders. Plug it into an outlet or a USB port for a portable diffuser option.
3. The Refresh Diffuser Battery from Kinito is designed to free you and your diffuser! The diffuser battery base was created to eliminate the need to have your diffuser plugged into a wall outlet. Put your diffuser anywhere you want with no limitations. Get a diffuser battery here.
Oil Storage and Display Shelves
Enjoy your beautiful essential oil collection with a custom-made display shelf. Check out the full selection from Tucker and Design Co.
We love this “nail polish rack” that holds essential oil bottles perfectly! Available in white, bronze, or black, it hangs on the wall and is super secure. Check it out here!
Roller Bottles and Oil Carrying Bags
I love this on-the-go essential oils traveling case that holds up to 30 essential oil bottles including 5 ml, 10 ml, and 15 ml bottles! It is lightweight but has a thick, durable fabric that will protect your bottles. Plus, it has a nice handle to make it easier to carry. Check it out here.
If you are looking for a solid storage case for roller bottle blends (10 ml) then be sure to take a look at this one that holds 10 – 10 ml roller bottles. It’s an easy way to keep them organized and secure! Get it here.
For a sturdy travel option when you’re on the go, this hard storage case is a fabulous option.
This convenient app runs on the Apple family of iPhones and iPads. Great jumpstart for beginners!
Favorite DIY Essential Oil Recipe Supplies