We all come under stress. It might be physical, emotional, mental, or a million other things. It’s how we deal with that stress that matters. These 10 Soothing Diffuser Recipes for Stress Relief are meant to help you take a deep breath, relax, and clear your mind.
Don’t get bogged down in your concerns and worries of the day. Grab your diffuser and let’s find a blend that will help you relax and decompress! These are our favorite diffuser recipes for relaxing and letting go.
Chill Diffuser Blend
Perfect for when the whole family has had a rough week. I like to diffuse this when we’re all done with weekend adventures. No more stressful appointments, rehearsals, and games on the schedule. Just time to chill.
- 1 drop Clary Sage essential oil
- 1 drop Lemon essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
Carefree Diffuser Blend
This blend is uplifting and energizing. It really helps me when I’m bogged down with feelings of concern. I can put this blend in the diffuser and it cheers me up in no time.
- 2 drops Aroma Life essential oil
- 2 drops Grapefruit essential oil
Decompression Diffuser Blend
After a long day, it’s wonderful to prop your feet up and just release all the tension. This diffuser blend is loved by the men in our family for helping create a sense of calm and warmth.
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Pine essential oil
- 1 drop Cedarwood essential oil
Harmony Diffuser Blend
When I feel like I’m living in harmony with the world, my mind is at peace. This blend in the diffuser allows me to focus cheerfully on my season in life and look forward to the future with anticipation and no worries.
- 2 drops Joy essential oil
- 1 drop Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil
Freedom Diffuser Blend
We’re breaking the rules on this one. There is an unwritten rule that you shouldn’t mix two essential oil blends together. I promise that it’s worth it in this case. This combination will help free your mind from worry and allow you to focus on relaxing.
- 2 drops Valor essential oil
- 2 drops White Angelica essential oil
Easygoing Diffuser Blend
Light and bright is how I feel when I diffuse this beautiful floral and citrusy blend. The scent helps me keep my head up and take things one step at a time.
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops Tangerine essential oil
Downtime Diffuser Blend
Give yourself a chance to step back and look at things from a distance. Don’t let the world swallow you up with your worries. This blend helps me sit back and take a breather.
- 2 drops Cypress essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
Interlude Diffuser Blend
As the old saying goes, “Don’t let the sun set on your anger.” Things in a relationship can get heated or strained. This blend is perfect to diffuse in a bedroom as the two of you can calmly work things out.
- 3 drops Stress Away essential oil
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang essential oil
Sabbatical Diffuser Blend
Sometimes you have to realize that it’s not all going to get done…at least today. Give yourself some grace and some time to just be. This blend is so wonderful for clearing my mind of all my things that have to get done next.
- 2 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1 drop Marjoram essential oil
- 1 drop Basil essential oil
Subdued Diffuser Blend
I don’t do a great job of making myself relax and let go of my cares. This blend helps me get rid of feelings of worry and focus on living in this beautiful moment.
- 3 drops Sacred Mountain essential oil
- 1 drop Geranium essential oil
What do you like to diffuse for a quiet, leisurely time to let go of all your stress?
Be sure you are effectively using your essential oil diffusers by checking out our free Comprehensive Diffuser Guide here!