Sometimes life gives you lemons. And you don’t have time to make lemonade. Or you forgot to buy sugar. Or the pitcher is nowhere to be found because it didn’t get put away correctly. What in the world is so hard about putting away lemonade pitchers?!
At times like these, you might need a little time to yourself.
Diffusing essential oils can help you create an atmosphere of peace and contentment. It’s not just the aroma that affects us, even though oils smell AMAZING! Essential oils are actually affecting your brain to help you achieve the right feeling in your home.
Inhaling essential oils can help you relax, come to a better sense of peace, and let go of the yuckiness that’s been weighing you down.
These Diffuser Recipes for Peace and Contentment are perfect:
- After completing a big project at work
- When you’ve got a lot on your mind and you need to wind down
- If you’re feeling frazzled
- When the day seems like it got away from you
- For those with family issues that seem overwhelming
- If you’re just feeling out of sync
- Or when you feel like life is all lemons.
These simple recipes can help you tune back into peace and wellness by allowing you to take a deep breath and recenter. They’ll help you feel grounded and calm. Oils can’t fix everything that’s on your plate or on your mind, but they can give you a chance to reconnect with serenity which is what really matters.
Try one of these Diffuser Recipes for Peace and Contentment today and let us know how you get back to the real, composed you.
Gratified Diffuser Blend
I know I usually put my favorite recipe first. Well, this is it! I cannot describe to you the peace and fullness of heart I felt when I first smelled this combination of oils. It’s invigorating and energizing. It’s not going to put you to sleep but it’s going to make you hopeful and optimistic instead. It’s great for shaking off the “blahs.”
- 1 drop Cedarwood essential oil
- 1 drop Marjoram essential oil
- 1 drop Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil
Contented Diffuser Blend
This blend is beautifully floral. The German Chamomile anchors the aromas in rich, sweetness while the Cistus and Geranium create a vibrant, peaceful cheerfulness. It’s just like lying down in a bed of petals.
- 1 drop German Chamomile essential oil
- 1 drop Cistus essential oil
- 1 drop Geranium essential oil
Satisfied Diffuser Blend
I adore this diffuser recipe for its depth and simplicity. The aromas are lingering and pleasant and helpful for relaxation.
- 2 drops Palmarosa essential oil
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang essential oil
Serene Diffuser Blend
Put together these few drops of Lavender and White Angelica and really just breathe in the goodness of living life. This blend takes me to a state of calm awareness. I like to diffuse this blend if I’ve had to put up with a lot of traffic or complaints lately.
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
- 1 drop White Angelica essential oil
At Peace Diffuser Blend
Maybe you’ve got a lot on your mind and you just need a moment’s break to gather your thoughts and get back to work. This blend will help you calm your mind, refocus, and find a little more peace to carry back into your day.
- 1 drop Tangerine essential oil
- 1 drop Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil
Be sure you are effectively using your essential oil diffusers by checking out our free Comprehensive Diffuser Guide here!
Check out our Make & Take Party Printable Pack that features Emotional Support Roller Blends for Relaxing here!
You might also enjoy these diffuser recipes:
- Best Essential Oil Diffusers under $20
- Diffuser Recipes for Focus
- Diffuser Recipes for Relaxing
- Diffuser Recipes for Stress Relief
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.