There should probably be a term for that far-off look I get in my eye when I’m just done. I’m done with the day’s chaos. Done with the mess. I’m ready to just lock the door and eat an entire pint of ice cream. Well, I’m not giving up that easily.
I’m determined to beat that feeling with a batch of our new Cheerful Mom Essential Oil Roller Blend Recipes.
When my day gets the best of me, I like to reach for essential oils that make me happy.
They help me get past my funky feelings and get on with the business of being cheerful.
Of course, it’s not just me. There are numerous studies that have been done on how essential oils can affect our moods in a very positive way.
They do this by interacting with our olfactory nerves which communicate directly with our brains. Yes, they literally tell our brains to snap out of it!
- So when my brain is feeling fuzzy, I can reach for an essential oil like Peppermint or Rosemary to sharpen my senses and fight off the dullness.
- And when I feel down, defeated, deflated, or drowsy, essential oils like citrus, spices, and fresh green aromas can fend off the doldrums and help me get back to my cheery self.
Easy steps for awesomeness:
- Order these colorful roller bottles that come with chalkboard labels and a cool erasable chalk pen.
- Get your fractionated coconut oil ready.
- Gather your girlfriends and your essential oils and let’s have a Cheerful Mom Roller Blend party.
We’ve put together some crazy, good blends to get your creative juices flowing!
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
Cheerful Mom Roller Blend
- outrageously cute roller bottle
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
- Place the coconut oil and essential oils in your roller bottle.
- Insert the rollerball and replace the lid. Swirl to combine.
- To Use: Roll a few inches of the mixture onto your forearms and rub them together.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
You know we love to have options. Here are more of our favorite scent combinations for every mom that’s trying to get through the day with a smile. Just use the same 10ml bottles, add the essential oil, and finish with the coconut oil. Easy!
Thank Goodness It’s Friday! Essential Oil Roller Blend
- 10 drops Orange essential oil
- 5 drops Joy essential oil
Choose to Be Cheerful Essential Oil Roller Blend
- 10 drops Hinoki
- 5 drops Tangerine
Smiling from Ear to Ear Essential Oil Roller Blend
- 10 drops Grapefruit
- 5 drops Geranium
Walking on a Cloud Essential Oil Roller Blend
- 10 drops Bergamot
- 5 drops Lemon Myrtle
Snap Out of It Essential Oil Roller Blend
- 7 drops Petitgrain
- 7 drops Black Pepper
Check out our Make & Take Party Printable Pack that features Emotional Support Roller Blends for Relaxing and Energizing here!
More essential oil recipes you might enjoy:
- Roller Blends for Him
- Back to School Roll-on Blends & Tips
- Diffuser Recipes for Lifting Moods
- Floral Essential Oil Perfume Sprays
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.