Different scents affect each of us differently. Diffusing essential oils can lift our mood or give us peace. This particular set of 7 Fresh Forest Diffuser Recipes is intended for people who love a good walk in the woods to clear their mind and reconnect.
These recipes are great for spring when the buds are just forming on trees. Or try them in fall when you can’t make your way outdoors as much as you’d like. I personally prefer them in winter when I can use my diffuser to remind me of warmer times in the sun.
I reach for these recipes when I need:
- to reconnect
- to relax
- to feel refreshed
- for rejuvenation
- to get grounded
- for diversion
- for peace
See all 7 Fresh Forest Diffuser Recipes below:
Peaceful and Relaxing Forest Diffuser Blend
A moment in the great outdoors can help melt away your stress from the day. This blend is great for promoting a sense of calm and peace.
- 2 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oil
- 2 drops Copaiba Essential Oil
Walk in the Park Diffuser Blend
Remarkably invigorating! This blend is so perfect for getting re-energized after a long week.
- 1 drop German Chamomile Essential Oil
- 1 drop Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil
- 1 drop Myrtle Essential Oil
Breath of Freshness Diffuser Blend
This blend is sweet and fresh and perfect for handling emotions and enhancing mood. Try it when you need an energizing pick-me-up!
- 2 drops Cypress Essential Oil
- 1 drop Orange Essential Oil
Green and Vibrant Diffuser Blend
I think this recipe might surprise you. It’s refreshing and light and great for creating an environment of natural purification.
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- 1 drop Pine Essential Oil
- 1 drop Marjoram Essential Oil
Sweet Surrender Diffuser Blend
I just can’t say enough about this blend. It’s mellow and smooth and rich. The depth of these two essential oils together is like angel kisses. Oh, and the woodsy and floral combination is one you will never forget!
- 2 drops Sacred Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Refreshing and Crisp Diffuser Blend
Enhance your memory and feel lighter (less worries, more peace) when you diffuse this recipe. It’s the perfect crisp and refreshing natural aromatherapy boost!
- 1 drop Basil Essential Oil
- 1 drop Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 1 drop Rosemary Essential Oil
Fresh Cut Bouquet Diffuser Blend
I couldn’t resist including this floral blend. What is a forest without a field of flowers to invite you in? I love the sweetness and mellow relaxation this recipe brings.
- 2 drops Jasmine Essential Oil
- 1 drop Vetiver Essential Oil
Be sure you are effectively using your essential oil diffusers by checking out our free Comprehensive Diffuser Guide here!