Wouldn’t we all love to walk through our days with an air of confidence and strength?
Well, I personally feel more grounded with a little essential oil therapy. These Essential Oil Roller Blends for Confidence can help as you face everyday struggles and setbacks.
If you’ve seen any of our Facebook Live videos, then you know I talk a lot about how there are certain oils that put a smile on my face, pep in my step or give me the determination to get through my day with courage.
And I believe a lot of the impact is just the way that essential oils naturally affect emotions.
We’re not all the same in the way that we react to each oil, so it’s important to find oils that help you personally. Your feelings matter. Open the bottles and smell them. Pay attention to how you react to the oils and keep notes on which ones you prefer in different circumstances.
This article will focus on creating essential oil roller blends for confidence.
We’ll begin with a few of my favorite oils that help me feel confident, centered, grounded, and ready to take on a challenge.
Essential Oils for Encouragement
These essential oils are perfect for helping to fight everyday feelings of anxiety. They’ll give you hope that you can face all your challenges with a smile on your face.
- Jade Lemon
Essential Oils for Self-Assurance
I’m drawn to these oils to help get rid of any lingering feelings of self-doubt. They give me a little boost of inner strength that I’ve got what it takes to get the job done.
- Sacred Frankincense
- Ylang Ylang
Essential Oils for Grounding
When I just need to refocus and recenter, I grab one of these oils and inhale deeply. The aromas help me remember how far I’ve come and where I’m going. Then I can proceed with confidence that I can reach my goals.
Essential Oils for Boldness
There are days when I’m not my usual robust self. A little standoffish. A little afraid to get out there and engage with people. Nobody needs that. I can use these essential oils aromatically to inspire feelings of confidence and charisma.
- Cinnamon Bark
We’ve put together a few recipes to give you inspiration for some scent combinations you could try.
These are super simple to put together, and the recipes make it easy to create your own essential oil roller blends for confidence.
This compact carrying case is where I keep my roller blends. It holds up to 10 of these 10ml bottles! Plus, it keeps them safe and within reach when I really need them.
Sometimes it can be hard to find glass roller bottles that don’t leak, but we haven’t had any issues with these! They are 10 ml cobalt blue glass roller bottles with stainless steel roller balls and come in a pack of 24…perfect for every combination you need!
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
Roller Blends for Confidence
- 10 ml roller bottles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 1 set of these really cute labels
- Place the coconut oil and essential oils in your roller bottle.
- Insert the rollerball and replace the lid. Swirl to combine.
- Write on the label and affix to the bottle.
- Roll a few inches of the mixture onto your forearms and rub them together.
- Store in a cool, dark place. This compact carrying case is where I keep my roller blends. It holds up to 10 of these 10ml bottles! It keeps them safe and within reach when I really need them.
Alternate Confidence Roller Blend Combinations
Feel free to experiment with different mixtures of your favorite essential oils. Here are a few to give you some ideas. Just use the same recipe above and replace the 15 drops of essential oils with these combinations:
- 12 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Jasmine essential oil (it’s actually an absolute)
- 10 drops Sacred Frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops Cardamom essential oil
- 9 drops Tangerine essential oil
- 3 drops Coriander essential oil
- 2 drops Clove essential oil
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 7 drops Valor essential oil (use Valor II for very comparable results, if needed)
Empowered Roller Blend (not shown)
- 7 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 7 drops Petitgrain essential oil
- 5 drops Lime essential oil
- 3 drops Nutmeg essential oil
Make these exciting new DIY roller blends for ENERGIZING and RELAXING at your next oily party with TWO brand new sets of Essential Oil Make & Take Party Printable Packs that support emotions!
More essential oil recipes you might enjoy:
- Roller Blends for Her
- Roller Blends for Him
- Roller Blends for Kids at School
- Roller Blends for Teachers
- Emotional Support Roller Blends
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.