Men and women benefit from essential oils in similar ways. Oils can be used to improve the appearance of the skin, soothe minor muscle discomfort, and even for emotional balance. Get the men in your life excited about using essential oils with these Roller Blends for Him.
Let’s face it, we don’t all enjoy the same scents. Not all men enjoy floral or fruity scents.
Men’s cologne is often mustier and bolder than an airy ladies’ perfume. One thing’s certain, men and women both enjoy things that smell nice. These roller blends for men are specifically formatted for men who like to feel like the best version of themselves.
Men can easily incorporate essential oils into their daily lives with custom essential oil roller blends!
Making homemade roller blends is a wonderful way to personalize your essential oil experience while also creating fragrances tailored to your liking. DIY roller blends are also great for when you want to target and support a body system with a specific combination of oils.
This happiness roller blend recipe is perfect for any man who is feeling a little down. Frankincense is added to encourage spiritual harmony. Black pepper has a warm, peppery scent that has an uplifting effect. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood adds a rich, velvety fragrance that brings on a sense of peace and clarity.
I absolutely love the roller bottle case pictured below. Every oily man needs one! Get it here.
Gentleman, use this happiness essential oil roller blend whenever you need to boost your mood and get back to smiling.
Happiness Roller Blend for Him
- 10 ml roller bottle
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 8 drops Black Pepper essential oil
- 5 drops Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil
Shop the oils here
- Place the coconut oil and essential oils in your roller bottle
- Insert the rollerball and replace the lid. Swirl to combine
- To use: roll a few inches of the mixture onto your forearms and rub them together
- Store in a cool, dark place
More essential oil roller blends for him:
Feel free to experiment with different combinations of aromas geared for men. Here are a few to give you some ideas. Just use the same recipe above and replace the essential oils with these:
- 15 drops Valor essential oil
- 10 drops Lemon essential oil
- 10 drops Sacred Mountain essential oil
- 8 drops Palo Santo essential oil
- 3 drops Vetiver essential oil
- 8 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 6 drops Patchouli essential oil
- 3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 3 drops Cardamom essential oil
Movin’ on Up
- 10 drops Black Pepper essential oil
- 7 drops Coriander essential oil
- 5 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 8 drops Bergamot
- 8 drops Cedarwood
- 5 drops Cypress