Frizzy hair can ruin your day. That’s why we created this rich and natural anti-frizz hair serum. It’s easy to put together and quick to apply. The winning combination of moisturizing fatty oils and beautifying essential oils will leave your hair smooth and manageable.
The specific type of fatty acid in avocado oil is great for repairing damaged and dry hair. Avocado oil is also crammed full of vitamins, proteins, and amino acids that deeply enrich the health of your hair with each application. It nourishes your hair from the inside. This pure avocado oil is the one we always keep on hand (click to get your own).
The argan oil provides shine and manageability to your troubled tresses. We also add a touch of vitamin E oil to help your scalp heal from heat or wind damage. Click here to see the organic argan oil that we LOVE.
We also add a perfect touch of extra vitamin E. It’s easily absorbed into your hair and skin and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Make sure that you start out using VERY LITTLE serum. You can always use more if you find you need it.
- This works best on damp, clean hair. You can use it for touch-ups on dry hair.
- Start on the ends of your hair and work up toward the roots. This will leave the conditioning power where it’s needed most!
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
Anti-Frizz Hair Serum
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon argan oil
- 2 teaspoons vitamin E oil
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10 drops Geranium essential oil
- 2-ounce dropper bottle
- Combine all ingredients into the bottle.
- Label and swirl to combine.
To use: Apply a few drops to the ends of clean, damp hair to control flyaways and frizzy hair. Work the oil from the ends up through your tresses to distribute the serum evenly throughout.
To store: Store in a cool, dark place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Note: Use very little oil when you begin using the serum unless you find that you need a little extra moisturizing. Then slowly add more oil until you find a good balance for your unique hair.
This recipe is included in our eBook, Essential Oil Recipes for Healthy Hair & Skin, along with more than 60 other tried & true recipes that we’ve created, tested, and personally use. Click HERE to see more information and purchase your digital copy today!