You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy Joy essential oil, and that’s pretty much the same thing!
Joy essential oil blend promotes feelings of happiness and merriment. It has a unique scent that is both exotic and comforting. This unique blend by Young Living has floral and citrus notes that will boost your mood and lighten your spirits. Apply a drop of Joy over your heart to balance your emotions.
Joy Essential Oil Blend
- Bergamot ~ elevating
- Ylang Ylang ~ relaxing
- Geranium ~ promotes emotional balance
- Lemon ~ revitalizing
- Coriander ~ stimulates the mind
- Tangerine ~ uplifting
- Jasmine ~ eases stress
- Roman Chamomile ~ reduces anxiety
- Palmarosa ~ calming
- Rose ~ comforting
- This blend contains Rose essential oil. Rose has the highest frequency of any essential oil. Essential oils with higher frequencies have been shown to influence emotions.
- Joy also contains Jasmine, which is technically an absolute essential oil. Its flowers are too delicate to be heat distilled, so the oil is extracted using a chemical solvent. Once the solvent is removed, the very purest form of Jasmine is left behind.
Aroma and Tips for Blending
- Joy is a robust blend that has strong floral top notes, geranium being the most intense
- It blends well with milder oils like orange, lemon, tangerine, and lavender
Uses for Joy Essential Oil
- Diffuse Joy in your home to lift your spirits and those around you
- Add 2-3 drops of joy to dryer balls to freshen your laundry
- Apply 1 drop to the heart in times of sadness or worry
- Mix with unscented body lotion and apply moisturizer as normal
- Mix Joy with witch hazel to create an uplifting, natural linen spray
- Add Joy to bath salts and enjoy a relaxing soak
Recipes Featuring Joy Essential Oil
- What better way to get your kids to use oils than by adding them to slime. Make this Essential Oil Glitter Slime using Joy essential, and add an extra dose of happiness to playtime
- Joy is perfect in this Moisturizing Shampoo recipe. Combine it with orange essential oil for an aroma experience in your shower
- It should come as no surprise that Joy is featured in one of our Cheerful Mom Roller Blend recipes. Check out the Thank Goodness It’s Friday roller blend!
- Whip up a Romantic Massage Oil for Her for your next date night. Massage is an excellent way to light the fire with your spouse
Another favorite way to use Joy is in a diffuser. It is wonderful all on its own, or in a blend recipe. Check out all our diffuser blends featuring Joy:
- Mood-Lifting Diffuser Recipes
- Diffuser Recipes with Lavender
Find all of our recipes using Joy essential oil by clicking here.
Click the banner above to see all of the featured oils in our Getting to Know Essential Oils series!