We love cool and refreshing desserts for summer. These No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Tarts are a ray of sunshine and you don’t even have to turn on the oven! With just a little prep and some time in the fridge, these tiny tarts are ready to enjoy, and they go fast!
And here’s a tip: If you don’t have lemon juice you can use whipping cream or even milk. The cheesecakes will be slightly less lemony but they’ll still be deliciously creamy!
Let’s talk a little about lemon Vitality essential oil. To say it makes me happy would be an understatement. Lemon is one of those scents that just brightens my day and my mood and adding it to food is such a burst of flavor.
- Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rind of Citrus limon, a 10- to 20-foot evergreen tree with highly scented blossoms and fruits.
- This tree is thought to have first grown in northeast India.
- It was introduced to the Americas in 1493.
- We get the essential oil from cold-pressing the peel.
It takes about 75 lemons to make one 15 ml bottle of lemon oil. That’s why a little goes a long way!
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
Yield – 6 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil (where to buy)
- 2 – 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 24 mini tart shells or 6 individual graham cracker shells
- In a mixer, cream together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon essential oil. Mix for at least a minute scraping the sides to make sure to integrate all the ingredients.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and mix. The mixture should be about the consistency of frosting. Add another teaspoon of lemon juice if it’s too dry and thick.
- Switch mixer to high speed and whip for one minute until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the shells.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Garnish with fruit or whipped cream.
You might also enjoy these essential oil baking recipes:
*Disclaimer: Products and essential oils listed on this site and in this recipe might be ingested should you choose to make this recipe. Only ingest essential oils that are 100% pure, therapeutic grade and noted to generally be regarded as safe by the US Food & Drug Administration. You can see a complete list of those oils here. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.