Every so often I need a boost in the afternoons. Most days I can sail through without the need for an afternoon caffeine boost, but when I need one I turn to a glass of Chai Tea Latte. Mix in some Vitality essential oils that complement the delicious Chai flavors, and I’m ready to tackle the rest of the day and evening…including the wiggly bedtime hour trying to settle 4 rambunctious boys!
The robust flavor of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, and black pepper is amazing in Chai tea. This tea leaves behind a refreshing and invigorating flavor and aroma behind on your palette after each sip.
Pour yourself a glass and add a drop or two of Lemongrass essential oil. And if you really love the flavors of Chai, you can go all out and add a drop of Ginger essential oil and/or Cardamom essential oil.
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
- 8 ounces Brewed Chai tea or Chai tea mix
- 1 drop Lemongrass Vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Ginger Vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Cardamom Vitality essential oil
- 2 tbsp milk (optional)
- Brew or mix your chai tea in a glass mug. Add preferred milk if you wish to make it a latte.
- Add 1 drop of Lemongrass essential oil and stir gently.
- Optional: add 1 drop Cardamom essential oil and/or 1 drop Ginger essential oil.