There is nothing better than frozen yogurt on a hot day. My kids have grown to love these chilly treats after dinner all year long. Our Lemon Blueberry Frozen Yogurt is a burst of freshness and it takes only 3 ingredients and about 30 minutes to make!
I’d like to start by introducing you to the best gift I’ve ever been re-gifted. Usually re-gifted items are terrible, but this little beauty is going to change all that forever.
My sweet sister doesn’t like to cook at all and she won a Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, and Sorbet Maker in a giveaway. She gave it to me because she knows I practically live in the kitchen.
The sad part is that since I already had an old-fashioned ice cream maker I didn’t pull this baby out of the box for at least 6 months. That was time wasted, my friends. So it was really a blessing in disguise when the locking lid on my old-fashioned machine cracked and I pulled out my new crimson beauty.
I now use use this Frozen Yogurt Maker at least once a week. I’ve used it for 4 solid years with no issues.
- There is no faster way to have creamy and delicious frozen desserts at home.
- It’s easy to clean.
- It really, truly creates soft-serve style desserts in around 30 minutes.
- It comes with a great recipe booklet to get you started creating.
- Making your own frozen treats is way better than driving to the grocery store for a carton.
- This machine requires NO ICE and NO ROCK SALT. (Hallelujah! I never had that stuff on hand when I needed it.)
- Using quality ingredients right at home let’s you get the quality you desire for your family.
- You can make dairy-free, sugar-free, and other allergen conscious desserts without paying high dollar at natural food stores.
- You don’t have to get red if that’s not your thing. Did you see the new turquoise one? How adorable is that! It matches the sweet mixer I’m wanting to upgrade to.
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
- 1 quart vanilla yogurt Greek and regular whole milk yogurt work great
- 2 cups fresh blueberries rinsed
- 15 drops Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Pull the frozen bowl from the freezer and assemble your Cuisinart frozen yogurt maker. It takes 20 seconds!
- Turn on the frozen yogurt maker so that the bowl starts spinning.
- Combine all of the ingredients into your bowl via the spout on top. No mixing required.
- Wait 30 minutes, turn off the machine, dish out your scoops, and enjoy!
You might also enjoy these delicious recipes:
*Disclaimer: Products and essential oils listed on this site and in this recipe might be ingested should you choose to make this recipe. Only ingest essential oils that are 100% pure, therapeutic grade and noted to generally be regarded as safe by the US Food & Drug Administration. You can see a complete list of those oils here. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.