Fall only comes around once a year. It’s a short-lived season that goes by far too fast. Make fall last a little longer with Pumpkin Spice Foaming Hand Soap. Enjoy the delightful scents of fall as you cleanse and moisturize your hands.
When Pumpkin Spice Lattes debuted in 2003, it launched a whole new era of pumpkin-flavored things. Drinks, cakes, candles, body lotions, lip balms, and even soaps were suddenly pumpkin spice. Pumpkin spice was everywhere!
Nearly 20 years later pumpkin spice is synonymous with fall and warm, cozy feelings. It has become a welcomed tradition that kicks off the fall season.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Foaming Hand Soap
This recipe is identical to our Foaming Hand Soap recipe, with different essential oils. This unique combination captures the essence of autumn!
With just two ingredients and a special blend of warm and spicy essential oils, you can enjoy pumpkin spice all year long. Plus, the essential oils have cleansing properties that will help keep germs away.
Keep your hands clean and smelling cozy with this homemade Pumpkin Spice Hand Soap recipe!
Homemade Foaming Hand Soap Ingredients
- The liquid mixture for foaming hand soap is Castile Soap. One batch of foaming hand soap only takes about 1-2 tablespoons of Castile soap
- The magic of foaming hand soap is all in the pump. The pump adds air to the liquid and makes it thick and foamy
- The essential oils in foaming hand soap can help cleanse and moisturize your skin while adding a light scent even once your hands are dry
Pumpkin Spice Essential Oils
Pumpkin Spice seasoning typically involves cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. It’s so easy to create the pumpkin-spice scent we all know and love, with therapeutic-grade essential oils!
- Ginger – its woodsy, herbaceous aroma helps balance and clarify
- Nutmeg – has a warm, spicy aroma that is energizing and uplifting
- Cinnamon Bark – a rich, spicy scent that is warm and comforting
- Clove – true to the smell of ground cloves, this essential oil is warm and stimulating
Pumpkin Spice Foaming Hand Soap
- 1 cup distilled water (to prolong shelf life)
- 1-2 tablespoons unscented Castile soap
- refillable foaming soap dispenser
- 5 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- 5 drops Nutmeg Essential Oil
- 5 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 5 drops Clove Essential Oil
- In a foaming soap dispenser, add the water and essential oils
- Next, add the Castile soap
- Put on the pump and twist to attach
- Swirl to combine
To Use: Wet hands. Add a pump of soap. Massage over your hands. Rinse
Substitutions: If you are out of any of the essential oils in this recipe, simply double up on the ones you do have. You can also substitute Thieves or Christmas Spirit blends while keeping the drops the same. Add orange or tangerine for a hint of citrus.