If you purchased a Young Living Premium Starter Kit, then you received an AromaGlide Rollerball Fitment. A lot of people immediately put it on their bottle of Stress Away essential oil, which is perfect. Swipe a little on your wrists and rub together for the oil to absorb into your skin. No mess, no fuss! We will show you How to Attach and Remove AromaGlide Roller Fitments.
Using roller fitments to make your own essential oil roll-on blends is a fantastic method to apply topical oils because it’s an easy way to control how much oil you are applying. Thankfully, it’s also easy to attach and remove the roller fitments to your new or empty essential oil bottles!
Young Living AromaGlide Roller Fitments
Yes, the Young Living AromaGlide roller fitments come with instructions, but you would be surprised how many times people have asked me how to use these little things.
First, make sure you’re using them on the bottles they’re designed to fit.
- Young Living roller fitments were designed for use with the majority of their 5-ml and 15-ml bottles.
- You can be sure your roller fitment will work with your YL bottle if the letters “Sb” are on the bottom of the bottle as shown below.
Proper Fit Tip: Properly securing the cap is critical to avoid leaking and to ensure the fitment is properly inserted.
Steps to Attach Young Living Roller Fitments
- Remove the cap and orifice from your essential oil bottle.
- Add your favorite topical essential oils if you are making your own blend.
- Insert the roller fitment into the bottle opening. No need to press down as step #4 shows how to ensure a secure fit.
- Place the fitment cap on the bottle over the fitment and screw the lid on while pressing down.
- Unscrew the fitment cap to make sure the fitment ring is now flush with the bottle opening.
- Place the fitment cap back on and your new roller bottle is ready to enjoy!
Steps to Remove Young Living Roller Fitments
- Take off the fitment cap of the essential oil bottle.
- This video shows it PERFECTLY! Use the fitment cap to press against the side of the roller fitment. You’ll want to put pressure right around where the Young Living logo is located on the collar of the fitment (below the roller ball). Once you’ve applied pressure to the right spot, then the roller fitment will pop out of the bottle easily.
How much do these rollerball fitments put out?
- Each 2” stroke is equivalent to about one drop, so a quick swipe on your skin with a topical essential oil and you are ready to go!
Roller Bottles should be stored in an upright position. Only use essential oils that are marked as topical in a roller bottle.
What recipes can I use in a rollerball?
Luckily, you can use LOTS of recipes in a rollerball. Here are a few of our favorites that can be placed in a rollerball:
- Bedtime Roll-on Blends for Kids
- DIY Massage Oil
- Lavender Cuticle Oil
- Moisturizing After Shower Body Oil
- Natural Aftershave for Men
(These instructions are written for Young Living brand roller fitments. If you have other brands, then the directions should work similarly.)
We also have purchased some roller bottles online. They come with their own directions and it’s important to follow those guidelines. Some bottles we’ve ordered are not recommended for using with certain essential oils. Make sure to read all product information before purchasing so you’re not disappointed. However, we also love these rollerball bottles and they’ve worked very well when we haven’t had enough empty YL bottles around.