As winter approaches each year, I work hard to keep our immune systems strong, our house clean, and our food whole in an attempt to keep healthy. This Homemade Chest Rub Recipe with Essential Oils is perfect for the cooler weather in fall and winter!
As part of my winter wellness, I keep this Chest Rub on hand because it helps make me feel inspired and comforted with its uplifting aroma! Ahhh…the smell of R.C…it’s just lovely! Especially in the cold weather months when you want to snuggle up on the couch and just relax.
R.C. Essential oil is a Young Living exclusive blend of:
- Three varieties of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Myrtle Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Pine Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Black Spruce Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
That’s a whole lot of oily goodness in just one bottle. Doesn’t that list just sound amazing! If you don’t have R.C., you can substitute Raven or any of the Eucalyptus essential oils in this recipe.
Here’s how to make our DIY Chest Rub with Young Living’s R.C. Essential Oil:
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
DIY Chest Rub with Essential Oils
- In a double boiler, melt the beeswax and coconut oil together.
- Drop in the R.C. essential oil and stir well.
- Carefully pour into small tin with lid or other jar with lid. Let cool before using.
- Use as needed by rubbing pea sized amount on chest.