Get out your grills and enjoy the deliciousness of essential oil infused grilling marinades. All these marinades are easy to whip up in just minutes, and they are bursting with amazing flavor!
3 Vibrant Flavor Options
We’ve brought together some vibrant flavor options for Southwest style, Asian, or even Italian grilling. Recommended types of protein are listed below, but these marinades would be amazing on almost any kind of meat. Everybody will love these amazing flavors at your next backyard barbecue!
Since the recipes below are focused on the delicious marinades, we didn’t add the grilling times for these because it will vary by the type of meat, cut of meat, and the temperature of your grill. Make sure to always test the internal temperature of the meat at varying points to make sure it’s thoroughly cooked all the way through. USDA recommended temperatures are listed below.
Quick Kebab Tip: I absolutely adore these flexible grilling skewers! They hold almost 2x as much food as regular straight skewers and they are super inexpensive. Plus, they won’t rust because they are stainless steel, and the ends do not get hot when draped over the side of the grill – so you can easily turn your kebabs without messing with additional tools! AND, you can marinate your kebabs already loaded onto the skewers in a freezer bag. No touching the raw meat twice!
New to essential oils? Learn more about how we use them and why you should use them as well.
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic (minced)
- 5 drops Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil
- 7 drops Lime Vitality Essential Oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate tenderized beef for at least an hour in the refrigerator before grilling to proper temperature (145 degrees + 3 minute rest).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate pork or chicken for at least an hour in the refrigerator before grilling to proper temperature (145 degrees + 3 minute rest).
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken for at least an hour in the refrigerator before grilling to proper temperature (165 degrees).
Check out these other recipes you could serve at your summertime event that are refreshing, light and delightfully infused with vitality essential oils:
- Lavender Lemonade
- Homemade Lemon-Lime Guacamole
- Avocado & Blue Cheese Watercress Salad with Homemade Grapefruit Vinaigrette Dressing
- Spinach & Bacon Salad with Homemade Tarragon Dressing
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
- No Bake Avocado Lime Tarts
- Key Lime Cupcakes
*Disclaimer: Products and essential oils listed on this site and in this recipe might be ingested should you choose to make this recipe. Only ingest essential oils that are 100% pure, therapeutic grade and noted to generally be regarded as safe by the US Food & Drug Administration. You can see a complete list of those oils here. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.