If you are looking for a natural alternative to fabric sprays, air fresheners, and odor eliminators, then Purification essential oil is one to try. The aroma of this blend is fresh and uplifting…it just smells clean.
Purification Essential Oil
Contrary to popular belief, you can mix a blend with a blend. Enjoy purification with other blends like Thieves and Citrus Fresh. Although this was our #1 tip we told you not to do in our 15 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Using Essential Oils post, we may have broken protocol when it comes to Purification. Just don’t go mixing it with Stress Away any time soon!
Top Uses for Purification Essential Oil
- Great for eliminating unpleasant odors and freshening the air.
- Add 2-3 drops to a cotton ball and place where odors may linger.
- Apply directly to the skin to soothe bumps and bites.
- Purification essential oil is also great to have on hand to combat outdoor annoyances.
- Diffuse 4-5 drops of purification to neutralize unpleasant odors.
- Make a room spray with 1 oz water, 1 oz witch hazel and 15-20 drops of purification.
- Add a few drops to wool dryer balls or to your favorite laundry detergent.
- Add purification to a felt furniture pad and stick it on the inside of trash cans, diaper pails, litter boxes, dresser drawers…the possibilities are endless.
Aroma and Blending
- Purification essential oil has a light herbal scent with sweet citrus undertones.
- It blends well with all citrus oils and some florals like lavender and clary sage.
- We suggest applying Purification essential oil with a carrier oil to help it stay on the skin longer for a more long-lasting effect.
Recipes Using Purification Essential Oil
- This Liquid Laundry Detergent recipe uses purification to gets clothes clean, remove odors, and better yet it won’t leave a yucky residue in your washer.
- Use as a simple yet effective Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Deodorizer.
- Use in your chemical-free All-Purpose Cleaners with this recipe.
- Apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
- Make a DIY Fabric Refresher and freshen the air of your home, as well as completely eliminate odors without the use of toxins or chemicals.
- Diffuse Purification with lemon or citrus fresh to clear stale or lingering odors in a room.
Find all of our recipes using Purification essential oil by clicking here.
Click the banner above to see all of the featured oils in our Getting to Know Essential Oils series!